To ensure employees can create their best communications, sometimes, you must troubleshoot specific writing deficiencies that are holding them back. Our writing workshops target the skills your employees need to successfully write with your verbal brand, for regulatory bodies, and to your audiences.
Whether training IT professionals, corporate communicators, executives, or other professionals, our hands-on, lively group workshops support a healthy content ecosystem. Zuula’s one-on-one training also strengthens individual skills for executives, managers, and employees.
“If you chose to particapate in this series, you will become a better writer”
Empower employees with the skills they need to write well by:
• Targeting their specific content responsibilities
• Providing customized instruction
• Engaging participants with conversation-based lessons
• Teaching modern writing standards
• Offering techniques to write more efficiently
Featured Writing Courses
Avoid Promissory Statements
Be a Stellar Proofreader
Get to the Point
Improve Your Punctuation
Keep Up With Modern Writing
Send Better Emails
Understand Active and Passive Voice
Understand Sentence Emphasis
Use Clarity to Reach Millennials
Use Effective Topic Structure
Write With Clarity: Intro to Plain Language
Write to Compliance
WordCraft® is a one-of-a-kind workshop series that combines language and libations to improve your employees’ writing skills, build team morale, and celebrate local craftsmanship.
Each event pairs a writing workshop led by Zuula Clarity Experts with a craft drink and/or food tasting from our local partners. Attendees learn the stories behind the featured crafts, while improving their own writing craft.
Whether you want a half-day workshop or full offsite team-building event, we’ll work with you to design your engaging experience. We’ll help you select your featured purveyors for each session and design an event that gives employees the skills and enjoyment they need in an inspiring, tasty workshop.
Previous WordCraft sessions include:
• Own Your Verbal Brand, featuring Triple Crossing Brewery
• Uncover Your Authentic Stories, featuring Blue Bee Cider and Anna B’s,
• Your Interview Instincts, featuring Belle Isle Moonshine and Sub Rosa
• Hone Your Humor, featuring Coalition Theatre, Garden Grove Brewing, and Belmont Butchery
“Fun and informative writing class. Encourages participation and is lively and fun. The time just flies by.”
While your employees are learning about their local, creative community in a tasty workshop, they’re also gaining valuable skills in the process. WordCraft will help your employees build:
• Improves essential writing skills
• Ignites a focus on efficiency and empathy
• Supports workplace communication goals
• Promotes team bonding through group-based learning
• Relieves stress levels through activities that inspire laughter and learning
• Encourages cooperation over competition
• Increases self-confidence by developing new skills
• Inspires an appreciation of individual strengths and weaknesses
• Breaks through writing barriers and road blocks